HONEYWELL MILLER TITAN™ HARNESS WITH LANYARD
The Honeywell H_Design® harnesses are the new generation of harnesses dedicated to construction and general industry sectors providing the highest standard of safety to workers. Its brand new innovative and ergonomically defined H-architecture has been specially designed to provide a unique comfort and freedom of movement to users to let them concentrate on their job and do great work at height.
FEATURE & BENEFITS：
Comfort and freedom of movement
- > Exclusive H Architecture of the harness, thanks to its ergonomically placed webbing, providing a total freedom of movement for the arms.
- > Horizontal leg straps preventing uncomfortable friction on the legs and on the groin v/s traditional leg straps increasing comfort for the user during work.
- > EN 361 - Safety Harness.
Easy and quick adjustability & connection
- > Easy to access and adjust buckles: Intuitive movement up to down.
- > Very accessible anchor points: Bigger Back D-ring for easy Rescue Operations.
- > Adjustable chest strap with mating buckles for a perfect fit in height and width.
- > Adjustable leg straps with mating buckles.
- > Easy front strap clip.
Greater safety and easier traceability
- > Fluro - Orange textile, high visible stitching, back fall indicators to facilitate visual inspection before working.
- > Sealed labels improving yearly checking follow-up for a better traceability.
- > Fall Indicator feature for better and easy visual periodical inspection.
- > Working Length: 6 ft.
- > Extended Fall Length: 4 ft.
- > Weight Capacity: 310 lb.
- > Number of Legs: 2
- > Line Material: Polyester
- > Hardware Material: Steel
- > HI_Viz: Orange
- > Strap Width: 45mm"
- > Visual Load Indicator: Yes
- > Locking Anchorage Connection Hook Type: Rebar
- > Anchorage Hook Gate Opening: 17mm
- > Locking Harness Connection Hook Type: Karabiner
- > Harness Hook Gate Opening: 57mm
- > Tensile Strength: 5000 lb.
- > Standards: EN354, EN355, EN362