Spare 1 liter bottle for eye wash stations.
sterile saline solution of sodium chloride 0.9% in different dispenser formats, for an emergency eyewash.
Specially designed 1 liter bottle.
• Easy extraction, use and application.
• No mechanical parts.
• Disposable (safety).
• Clear instructions for a quick and easy application.
• Date of direction of use in relief (temporary blindness).
• Eye support ring that facilitates the long washing time.
• Smooth flow through 6 tiny jets (strong jets are not recommended) during 3minutes.
• Expiry date indicating the end of the bottle’s useful life.
• Rounded Base (prevents its removal and placement close to other bottles).
Applications and functions:
in all kinds of situations where eye damage may occur that require an immediate response of eyewash in seconds. Mechanical damage (dust, dirt, etc.), splashes of degreasing agents (benzene), acid splashes, alkaline substances splashes(lye, caustic soda, ammonia, lime, cement...). Chemical plants, laboratories, cleaning and maintenance, etc.
EN15154-1-2European regulations for showers and eyewash
Call us on 0803-341-0130, WhatsApp us on 0813-873-3577 for more info about these products